Best Brow Services in the Twin Cities
Let's get your brows in their best shape. No matter if you want a softer, lighter brow or a fuller, more dramatic brow, we have the expertise to make you look and feel your best.
As much as I'd love to provide brow service for everybody, there are some conditions that prevent me from doing services to keep everyone safe.
- Anyone under 18 years of age
- Anyone pregnant or breast-feeding
- Anyone allergic to pigment and make up
- Anyone with glaucoma and/or taking a blood-thinning medications
- Anyone with the skin diseases such as eczema or psoriasis in that area to be treated.
- Anyone with active skin cancer in the area to be treated.
- Anyone with undiagnosed rashes or blisters on the area to be treated
- Anyone who has experience post Dash inflammatory hyperpigmentation
- Anyone with transferable blood conditions (Hepatitis or HIV)
- Anyone diabetic
- Anyone who has a hemophiliac
- Anyone with healing disorders
- Anyone prone to keloids
- Anyone taking skin medications such as antasure, ro-accutane and steroids, which thin and make the skin very sensitive
- Anyone currently under or schedule for radio therapy or chemotherapy treatment. Any radiotherapy or chemotherapy must be done no less than 42 days from the date of the treatment.
- Anyone epileptic or who has experience pain spells or seizures
- Anyone with COVID-19 symptoms
- Please notify as if you have/had allergic reactions to topical anesthetics